Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Three more generic spam comments
























Honest feedback on either a speech or blog post is wonderful. In one case an alert reader caught me when I accidentally said seconds rather than minutes. Oops!

Dishonest feedback to induce posting of links to other questionable web sites is awful. Recently I got three comments on my blog posts that all wound up in the Google Blogger spam folder. None added anything useful. They began as follows:

1]  I always liked your blog post because you always comes with different ideas and information. I always shared your site post with my friends. Keep posting and I will follow you.

2]  I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!

3]  Very very interesting post. I like this one. Gotta bookmark this one. More information visit our site...


As I noted last December, these comments are generic - completely independent of the content they claim to discuss. 

No comments: